Easy Cassava Flour Blender Waffles
Gluten-Free, Grain-Free, Dairy-Free
Recipe from Fresh & Frank
- 1 cup Otto’s Naturals – Cassava flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 organic eggs
- 1-2 teaspoons real vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons organic virgin unrefined coconut oil
- 1 ½ cups coconut or almond milk
- Preheat waffle iron.
- Take your blender and add ALL the ingredients in.
- Blend all for about 30 seconds to 1 minute or until well mixed.
- Check batter; if it seems too thick still, add a splash more almond/coconut milk or water. You want it thick but still able to pour.
- Pour onto waffle iron. Depending on the integrity of your waffle iron, you may need to cook these twice to make sure the inside cooks through.
Remove when crispy and golden brown on the outside. Top with desired ingredients.