Recipe by Back Porch Paleo
- 1 cup Otto's Naturals - Cassava flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon Ceylon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons maple sugar
- ¼ cup ghee
- ¼ cup maple syrup, room temperature
- ¾ cup full fat coconut milk, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg, room temperature
- 4 tablespoons Primal Palate cinnamon sugar cookie blend*
- ¼ cup ghee, melted
- Preheat an electric cake pop maker.
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together the Otto's Naturals - Cassava flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt and set aside.
- In a separate medium sized bowl, add ghee & maple sugar and mix until fluffy with an electric mixer...add maple syrup, coconut milk, vanilla & egg to ghee mixture and combine well.
- Add flour mixture to wet ingredients & mix until well combined.
- Spoon batter into a clear plastic bag, snip corner off of tip and fill electric cake pop maker...bake until done, ours takes around 4½ mins...remove donut holes to a cooling rack and let cool completely before coating.
- Place cinnamon sugar cookie blend in one bowl and melted ghee in another...dip a donut hole in melted ghee to cover, then toss in cinnamon sugar blend to coat...place back on cooling rack, repeat. Makes approximately 22-24 donut holes!