2 tbps avocado oil
1/4 cup onion
1/2 stalk celery
1 clove garlic
2 cups bread cubes approx. 1/2 grain free french bread (recipe here)
1 tbsp parsely
1 small sprig rosemary
5 leafs sage
1 large sprig thyme
1 cup chicken stock
1. Make the bread the day before and let it sit outside on the counter to dry.
2. Cut bread into small cubes and place on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Bake in the oven on 300 Degrees for 20 minutes or until completely dry.
3. Mince onion, garlic and celery. Mince rosemary, sage and thyme and set aside.
4. Heat 2 Tbsp avocado oil in a medium sized pot over medium heat. Fry onion garlic and celery for a couple of minutes until slightly browned. Reduce temperature to medium/low and add rosemary, sage and thyme. Fry for a couple of minutes and stir occasionally.
5. Add bread cubes followed by chicken stock and stir. Cook until all the liquid is soaked up by the bread cubes. If the bread cubes are too dry, add additional chicken stock.
Original recipe can be found here: 50 Shades of Avocado