1 c Otto’s Cassava Flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tbl Ceylon cinnamon
¼ tsp Redmond Real Salt
2 tbl maple sugar
¼ c ghee
¼ c maple syrup, room temperature
¾ c full fat coconut milk, room temperature
1 tsp vanilla
1 egg, room temperature
4 tbl Primal Palate cinnamon sugar cookie blend *
¼ c ghee, melted
1. In a medium sized bowl, whisk together the cassava flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt and set aside.
2. In a separate medium sized bowl, add ghee & maple sugar and mix until fluffy with an electric mixer...add maple syrup, coconut milk, vanilla & egg to ghee mixture and combine well.
3. Add flour mixture to wet ingredients & mix until well combined.
4. Spoon batter into a clear plastic bag, snip corner off of tip and fill donut hole baker...bake until done, ours takes around 4½ mins...remove donut holes to a cooling rack and let cool completely before coating.
5. Place cinnamon sugar cookie blend in one bowl and melted ghee in another...dip a donut hole in melted ghee to cover, then toss in cinnamon sugar blend to coat...place back on cooling rack, repeat. Should get approximately 22-24 donut holes!
* or mix ½ c maple sugar with 2 tbl cinnamon to make your own