Grain-Free English Muffin Recipe (Gluten-Free, Nut-Free, Dairy-Free, Paleo)
Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Grain-Free, Nut-Free
Recipe Credit: @martidishes
Like all great breads, English Muffins are usually out of reach for the gluten and grain intolerant. That is, until now! Our recipe for Gluten-Free, Grain-Free, Nut-Free, Dairy-Free, Paleo English Muffins will be the most versatile bread recipe your kitchen has seen! These tasty little muffins bake up crispy, slice beautifully, and toast like a dream. Your breakfast options just found some new “nooks” and crannies”!
Grain-Free English Muffin Ingredients
- 1/2 cup Otto's Cassava Flour (whisked or sifted before measuring)
- 1/2 cup arrowroot flour/starch
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Dash sea salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp palm shortening (melted)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened apple sauce
Grain-Free English Muffin Recipe Instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- In a bowl combine the cassava, arrowroot, baking powder and sea salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, apple sauce, and palm shortening.
- Mix the wet into the dry until well combined.
- Place 4 round English Muffin molds on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Grease the insides of the molds with palm shortening or coconut oil.
- Spoon the batter into molds equally.
- Bake for 10 minutes then flip the entire mold over and bake for another 8 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool for 10 minutes. Slice in half, and toast to desired crispness (might take 2 rounds of toasting).
(Makes approximately 4 muffins.)
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Total Time: 30 Minutes
If you liked this grain-free english muffin recipe, be sure to check out more grain-free and gluten-free bread recipes.