Easy Cassava Flour Blender Waffles Recipe (Gluten-Free)
Gluten-Free, Grain-Free, Dairy-Free
Recipe from Fresh & Frank
Feel like a delicious breakfast but you're a little short on time? These easy gluten-free blender waffles with cassava flour are exactly what you need. Soft and chewy, this gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free, nut-free, recipe is about as simple to make as it gets. Simply toss the ingredients into a blender, then fire up your waffle iron and choose your toppings - you'll be enjoying an elegant breakfast with time to spare before your morning commute!
Gluten-Free Waffles Ingredients
- 1 cup Otto's Naturals - Cassava flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 organic eggs
- 1-2 teaspoons real vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons organic virgin unrefined coconut oil
- 1 ½ cups coconut or almond milk
Gluten-Free Waffle Recipe Instructions
- Preheat waffle iron.
- Take your blender and add ALL the ingredients in.
- Blend all for about 30 seconds to 1 minute or until well mixed.
- Check batter; if it seems too thick still, add a splash more almond/coconut milk or water. You want it thick but still able to pour.
- Pour onto waffle iron. Depending on the integrity of your waffle iron, you may need to cook these twice to make sure the inside cooks through.
Remove when crispy and golden brown on the outside. Top with desired ingredients.
If you liked this gluten-free waffles recipe, be sure to check out more gluten-free breakfast recipes.