Easy Cassava Flour Blender Waffles Recipe (Gluten-Free)
Gluten-Free, Grain-Free, Dairy-Free
Recipe from Fresh & Frank
Feel like a delicious breakfast but you're a little short on time? These easy gluten-free blender waffles with cassava flour are exactly what you need. Soft and chewy, this gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free, nut-free, recipe is about as simple to make as it gets. Simply toss the ingredients into a blender, then fire up your waffle iron and choose your toppings - you'll be enjoying an elegant breakfast with time to spare before your morning commute!
Gluten-Free Waffles Ingredients
- 1 cup Otto's Naturals - Cassava flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 organic eggs
- 1-2 teaspoons real vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1 ½ cups coconut or almond milk
Gluten-Free Waffle Recipe Instructions
- Preheat waffle iron.
- Take your blender and add ALL the ingredients in.
- Blend for about 30 seconds to 1 minute or until well mixed.
- Check batter; if it seems too thick to pour, add a splash more almond/coconut milk or water. You want it thick, but still able to pour.
- Pour onto waffle iron and proceed according to manufacturers directions.
- Cook until steam has mostly stopped coming out of waffle iron.
Remove when crispy and golden brown on the outside. Top with desired ingredients.
If you liked this gluten-free waffles recipe, be sure to check out more gluten-free breakfast recipes.