Gluten-Free, Grain-Free, Egg-Free, Dairy-Free, Nut-Free, AIP and Vegan
Recipe by @LilSipper
Photo Credit: @matcha_and_margs
- 1 medium head of cauliflower
- 1 1⁄2 cups Otto’s Naturals – Cassava Flour
Instructions1. Steam cauliflower until tender, then transfer to a blender (do not add any liquid) while still hot and puree until creamy.
2. In a large bowl, mix 1 cup of cauliflower puree (reserve the rest for another dish) with Otto’s Naturals – Cassava Flour. Use hands to knead until a dough ball forms. IMPORTANT: This step must be done while cauliflower puree is still hot/warm.
3. After you have a large ball, form into desired shape. You can cook immediately or store in fridge to cook on a different day.
4. To cook, drop gnocchi in boiling water. When they float to the top you know they are done. Optional step: after boiling, quickly pan fry before topping with your favorite sauce. Enjoy!