Easy Gluten-Free Brownies Recipes
Gluten-Free, Grain-Free, Dairy-Free, Nut-Free
Brownies are one of everyone's favorite desserts, so why not give your homemade batch a new grain-free, paleo, twist by using Otto's Naturals - Cassava flour? These chocolaty gluten-free brownies will please everyone's palette and may even become a new favorite among family and friends. For an added touch, include 2-3 ripe raspberries for a brilliant pop of color.
- ½ cup plus 2 tablespoons coconut oil or butter
- 1 ¼ cups sugar of choice
- ¾ cups unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup Otto's Naturals - Cassava flour
Instructions1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit
2. Mix oil, sugar, cocoa and salt in a saucepan. Heat on low and stir consistently until no lumps are seen.
3. Add vanilla and eggs and incorporate fully with a hand mixer.
4. Mix in flour completely. Pour into greased and floured 8”x 8” pan and bake in preheated oven for approximately 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
NOTE: This recipe is actually much better the next day!