Gluten-Free French Crepes
Gluten-Free, Grain-Free, Nut-Free
- 1 cup sifted Otto's Naturals - Cassava flour
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup water (you may need slightly more water/milk mixture to get a good thing consistency depending on the size of the eggs)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour and the eggs. Gradually add in the milk and water, stirring to combine. Add the salt and butter; beat until smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium heat (Not too hot!!) Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately ¼ cup for each crepe. Tilt the pan with a circular motion so that the batter coats the surface evenly.
- Cook the crepe for about 2 minutes, until the bottom is light brown. Loosen with a spatula, turn and cook the other side. Serve hot with either sweet or savory fillings.
Note: Don’t try to get fancy here and use all the milk. Your batter will turn out too heavy.