Grain-Free Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownies
Ever had a triple treat for dessert? Now you can! Our deliciously creamy GRAIN-FREE PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE BROWNIES combine the taste of pumpkin, cheesecake and chocolate in one amazing square! Bake them for a family celebration or simply because it's a Tuesday and you deserve a treat!
HOW TO MAKE GRAIN-FREE PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE BROWNIES
- 1 bag of Otto's Grain-Free Brownie Mix
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/4 8-ounce package of cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup pureed canned pumpkin
- 1/8 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 tsp Pumpkin spice (if this is not available 1/4 tsp cinnamon, 1/8 tsp ginger, 1/8 tsp cloves)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Make brownie batter according to directions and add chocolate chips.
- Put 3/4 of batter in a greased or parchment lined 8x8 pan.
- Add all ingredients for Pumpkin Cheesecake mix into a bowl and mix until combined.
- Pour on top of brownie mix in 8x8.
- Take a spoon and drop dollops of the remaining brownie batter on top of the cheesecake mixture.
- Take a toothpick or knife and swirl around.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes. Enjoy!