Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Cookies
Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
Crowned with that classic crosshatch pattern and dunked in frosty glasses of milk, peanut butter cookies are the go-to after-school snack that we’ve never quite outgrown (it helps that we’re a bunch of big kids at heart). Our gluten-free recipe bakes up with crunchy toasted edges that give way to a chewy, melt-in-your-mouth middle. Otto’s Cassava Flour makes these simple yet oh-so-satisfying cookies a tradition worth sharing at any age.
- 1 cup sifted Otto’s Naturals – Cassava flour
- ½ cup organic cane sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¾ cup organic peanut butter, crunchy is our preference
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit
- Mix sugars, peanut butter, butter, and egg in large bowl with hand beater or in food processor.
- Mix dry ingredients together and then stir in.
- Shape dough into 1 ¼ inch balls. Place about 3 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Flatten in crisscross pattern with fork dipped into sugar.
- Bake for 7-9 minutes. Cool 5 minutes.
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 7-9 Minutes
Total Time: 20 Minutes