Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies
Somehow simultaneously crispy and chewy and sweet and savory, peanut butter cookies remain a constant favorite of kids and adults alike. Thanks to Otto's Naturals - Cassava flour this ultra-simple gluten-free and grain-free peanut butter cookie recipe tastes just like you remember the gluten-full ones of your past!
- 1 cup sifted Otto's Naturals - Cassava flour
- ½ cup organic cane sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¾ cup organic peanut butter, crunchy is our preference
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit
- Mix sugars, peanut butter, butter, and egg in large bowl with hand beater or in food processor.
- Mix dry ingredients together and then stir in.
- Shape dough into 1 ¼ inch balls. Place about 3 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Flatten in crisscross pattern with fork dipped into sugar.
- Bake for 7-9 minutes. Cool 5 minutes.