Gluten-Free, Grain-Free, Paleo Brownies RecipeGluten-Free, Grain-Free, Dairy-Free, Nut-Free
Recipe by Planks, Love & Guacamole
As far as we're concerned, it shouldn't be called a brownie if "chewy-gooey" isn't how it comes out, right? Well, however you like your brownies, there's one thing we know for sure - these babies are going to rock your world and have you coming back for more. They're crazy simple to make and nearly foolproof, so don't wait to try this gluten- and grain-free version out, you won't be sorry!
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 5 tablespoons butter, ghee or coconut oil
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- ¼ cup Otto's Naturals - Cassava flour
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line an 8”x 8” baking dish with parchment paper.
- Melt chocolate chips and butter in saucepan on low just until melted.
- Combine dry ingredients (coconut sugar, Otto's Naturals - Cassava flour, unsweetened cocoa and salt) in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk egg and vanilla in a small bowl.
- Add melted chocolate and eggs to large mixing bowl with dry ingredients. Mix to form smooth batter.
- Pour batter in parchment lined dish. Bake in preheated oven 30-40 minutes (start checking around 25 minutes since cooking time will vary based on pan and oven used).
- Allow to fully cool before cutting.