The Best Gluten-Free Pound Cake Recipe (Grain-Free)
Gluten-Free, Grain-Free, Nut-Free
This recipe for the Best Gluten-Free Pound Cake (Grain-Free) will knock your socks off. Simple to make with subtle hints of vanilla, you'll want a slice for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Best of all, you'll never believe it's Gluten-Free and Grain-Free!
- 1/2 pound (2 sticks) butter, plus more for greasing the pan
- 1/2 cup palm shortening
- 2 cups sugar
- 5 eggs
- 2 ¼ cups Otto's Naturals - Cassava flour, plus more for dusting pan
- 1/2 teaspoon fine salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- With a mixer, cream butter and shortening together. Add sugar, a little at a time, and continue mixing for 5 minutes.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition. Stir dry ingredients together in a bowl and add to mixer alternately with milk, starting with the flour and ending with the flour.
- Mix in vanilla.
- Pour into a greased and floured Bundt pan (10”x 4 1/2” size) and bake for 1 hour and 5 minutes, every oven bakes a little differently, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean.
Cook Time: 1 hour and 5 minutes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour and 20 minutes
Gluten-Free Pound Cake Recipe Pictures