Best Gluten-Free Blondies Recipe
These Gluten-Free Blondies are as foolproof and delicious as you remember them. Try them out the next time you need a simple, fast dessert that everyone can enjoy together!
- ¾ cup Otto’s Cassava Flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ⅛ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- ⅓ cup melted butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ⅔ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease an 8x8-inch baking pan.
- Measure flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and sift. Add chopped nuts, mix well and set aside.
- Combine melted butter and brown sugar, mix well. Cool slightly.
- Mix in beaten egg and vanilla into the brown sugar mixture. Slowly add flour mixture until combined.
- Spread the batter into prepared pan. Sprinkle chocolate chips on top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20-25 minutes
Total time: 35 minutes
Gluten-Free Blondies Recipe Pictures