Best Gluten-Free Blondies
Best Gluten-Free Blondies Recipe
Thick, rich and chewy with hints of vanilla bean and butterscotch, Otto’s gluten-free, chocolate-studded blondies are a one-bowl wonder with all the fudgy texture of a brownie and none of the fussy scooping of cookies. Basically, the perfect weekday dessert to whip up with the kids and our favorite treat for taming a crowd of hangry friends. Of course, you might have to referee any fights that break out for the corner pieces, but that just comes with the awesome baker title.
- ¾ cup Otto’s Naturals - Cassava Flour
- ½ teaspoon Otto's Naturals Grain-Free Baking Powder
- ⅛ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- ⅓ cup melted butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ⅔ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease an 8x8-inch baking pan.
- Measure flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and sift. Add chopped nuts, mix well and set aside.
- Combine melted butter and brown sugar, mix well. Cool slightly.
- Mix in beaten egg and vanilla into the brown sugar mixture. Slowly add flour mixture until combined.
- Spread the batter into prepared pan. Sprinkle chocolate chips on top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20-25 minutes
Total time: 35 minutes
Gluten-Free Blondies Recipe Pictures