Gluten-Free, Grain-Free, Yeast-Free Sandwich Bread RecipeGluten-Free, Grain-Free, Dairy-Free
When it comes to slapping together a quick, satisfying meal that just about everyone loves, there's almost nothing more universally loved than sandwiches. This homemade gluten-free, grain-free, easy-peasy no-yeast sandwich bread is a hit because it’s not only a snap to crank out, it's delicious. It's also soft and slices up like a dream. So whether you're looking at sandwiches or toast or whatever else suits your fancy, this recipe is the best thing since, well....sliced bread.
Photo by @_lemonandfig
- 1 cup Otto's Naturals - Cassava flour
- 1 cup almond meal or cashew meal (make in food processor or buy)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 3 generous tablespoons honey
- 6 eggs
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Put dry ingredients in food processor (or blender) and mix. Add wet ingredients and blend until creamy, it will be runnier than other homemade bread recipes.
- Pour into greased loaf pan and bake until nice and brown approximately 35-50 mins or so, depending on your oven. Top should be nice and brown.