Easy Peasy Yeast-Free Sandwich BreadGluten-Free, Grain-Free, Dairy-Free
Photo by @_lemonandfig
- 1 cup Otto's Naturals - Cassava flour
- 1 cup almond meal or cashew meal (make in food processor or buy)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 3 generous tablespoons honey
- 6 eggs
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Put dry ingredients in food processor (or blender) and mix. Add wet ingredients and blend until creamy, it will be runnier than other homemade bread recipes.
- Pour into greased loaf pan and bake until nice and brown approximately 35-50 mins or so, depending on your oven. Top should be nice and brown.