Grain-Free Impossible Pumpkin Pie
Have you heard of Impossible Pies before? They're made almost entirely in a blender, super easy, and have no crust, but a ton of flava! We've taken this classic tradition and elevated it to Grain-Free Fall perfection! This crustless pumpkin pie melts in your mouth and will keep the crowds coming back for more!
How to make the Impossible Pumpkin Pie
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cook Time: 55min-1 hr.
Cooling Time: 1 hr.
Total Time: ~2 hrs. 5 mins.
- 1 cup pumpkin purée
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- ⅓ cup Otto’s Naturals - Cassava Flour
- 4 eggs
- 6 Tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Add all the ingredients into a blender and blend until fully combined, scraping down sides as needed.
- Pour into a greased 9-inch pie pan
- Bake for 55 minutes - 1 hour or until the top is set and a beautiful golden brown.
- Cool until room temperature – about an hour – before cutting.
WHAT MAKES THIS PIE THE BEST EVER?
It is impossible to say no to this Grain-Free Impossible Pumpkin Pie. Why? Not only is it so easy to make, its a better-for-you version of a time honored classic! Unlike the usual Pumpkin Pies, ours is made with the finest Grain-Free, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Nut-Free ingredients, including our Otto’s Naturals - Cassava Flour. Everyone at the table will be surprised at just how delicious this Grain-Free Impossible Pumpkin Pie is!