Grain-Free Peppermint Brownies
How to Make the Perfect Gluten-Free Peppermint Brownies
This easy and delicious peppermint brownie recipe is perfect for baking season. Made with our Grain-Free Brownie mix but with the taste of made-from-scratch. We guarantee this one will be a hit. Follow directions below to make any get-together (or random Tuesday) more memorable. Have fun making these easy and decadent peppermint brownies. They are utterly indulgent but could not be easier to make.
- 1 bag of Otto's Grain-Free brownie mix **follow instructions on the bag**
- 1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tsp peppermint extract
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter softened to room temperature
- 1 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk or nondairy milk
- 1/2 and teaspoons peppermint extract
- 3-4 crushed up candy canes (sprinkle on top)
- 1/4 unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Add all ingredients to mixing bowl and mix till smooth.
- Line a brownie pan with parchment paper and pour in.
- Bake for 20-25 min.
- Add room temperature butter to the mixer and mix on low till smooth.
- Pour in powdered sugar and milk. Add peppermint extract.
- Blend on high until fully mixed, feel free to add more milk to reach the desired texture.
- Wait till brownies are cool. Apply on top of brownies.
- Melt butter and chocolate chips on the stovetop for ~5 minutes.
- Make sure to stir consistently.
- Once melted pour on top of frosted brownies.
- Sprinkle on crushed-up candy canes.
- Let chill in the fridge for 1-4 hours. Cut. Enjoy!