Cassava Flour Banana Bread
Gluten-Free, Grain-Free, Dairy-Free, Nut-Free
Recipe by Zenbelly
- 3 bananas (about 1 1⁄2 cups when mashed)
- 3 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup avocado oil, plus more for greasing the pan
- 3⁄4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 135 grams Otto's Naturals - Cassava flour (1 well whisked cup)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon finely ground sea salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon
Instructions1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Prepare a 9” x 5” bread pan by lightly greasing it and lining with parchment paper. Lightly grease the parchment. Leave an overhang on both sides of the pan to make it easier to lift out the baked bread.
2. In a large bowl, mash the bananas with a fork (the consistency can range from completely smooth to chunky, depending on your preference).
3. Whisk in the eggs, avocado oil, coconut sugar and vanilla extract
4. In a small bowl, whisk together Otto's Naturals - Cassava flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
5. Stir the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until just combined and pour into the prepared bread pan.
6. Bake for 45-55 minutes, or until dark golden brown and baked through. Allow to cool before removing the pan and slicing.