Easy Grain-Free Tortillas
Vegan, Gluten-Free, Grain-Free, Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Nut-Free, AIP
Recipe by Fork & Bean’s
- ¾ cup (90 grams) Otto's Naturals - Cassava flour
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup (80 grams) warm water
- Whisk together Otto's Naturals - Cassava flour and salt. Add the oil and warm water until a nice dough begins to form. The dough should not be dry or too wet and sticky.
- Knead the dough until smooth.
- Divide into two balls and then three even dough balls from each piece so you have six dough balls.
- Roll each dough ball between two pieces of parchment paper until thin.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Once properly heated, place tortilla on the skillet. Wait for the air bubbles to form (approx. 1 minute) and then flip. Each side should be slightly browned.
- Place on a plate and stack each tortilla on top, covered with a towel to keep warm.
Below is a video walking you through these amazing tortillas and below the video is a direct link to grab your cassava flour to get started.
Order now so you can eat as soon as possible. You will be a tortilla genius is no time.