Easy Grain-Free Tortilla recipe
Vegan, Gluten-Free, Grain-Free, Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Nut-Free, AIP
Recipe by Fork & Bean’s
- ¾ cup (90 grams) Otto's Naturals - Cassava flour
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup (80 grams) warm water
- Whisk together Otto's Naturals - Cassava flour and salt. Add the oil and warm water until a nice dough begins to form. The dough should not be dry or too wet and sticky.
- Knead the dough until smooth.
- Divide into six dough balls.
- Roll each dough ball between two pieces of parchment paper until thin or use a tortilla press.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Once properly heated, place tortilla on the skillet. Wait for the air bubbles to form (approx. 1 minute) and then flip. Remove before tortilla becomes stiff.
- Let cool on a wire rack until they go from hot to warm, then stack on a plate and cover with a towel to keep warm.
Below is a video walking you through these amazing tortillas and below the video is a direct link to grab your cassava flour to get started.
Order now so you can eat as soon as possible. You will be a tortilla genius is no time.