Easy Grain-Free Tortilla recipe
Vegan, Gluten-Free, Grain-Free, Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Nut-Free, AIP
Recipe by Fork & Bean’s
With Otto's Naturals - Cassava flour, making grain-free tortillas in the comfort of your home has never been easier or tastier! Bendy, non-cracky (that really should be a word), delicious, grain-free, gluten-free, nut-free, egg-free, AIP, vegan, paleo tortillas. These babies are soft and a little stretchy but strong - no need to double up ... even when you make fish tacos! Check out the video tutorial below, then grab your tortilla press or rolling pin and start cranking these out on your favorite pan or skillet.
- ¾ cup (90 grams) Otto's Naturals - Cassava flour
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup (80 grams) warm water
- Whisk together Otto's Naturals - Cassava flour and salt. Add the oil and warm water until a nice dough begins to form. The dough should not be dry or too wet and sticky.
- Knead the dough until smooth.
- Divide into six dough balls.
- Roll each dough ball between two pieces of parchment paper until thin or use a tortilla press.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Once properly heated, place tortilla on the skillet. Wait for the air bubbles to form (approx. 1 minute) and then flip. Remove before tortilla becomes stiff.
- Let cool on a wire rack until they go from hot to warm, then stack on a plate and cover with a towel to keep warm.
Below is a video walking you through these amazing tortillas and below the video is a direct link to grab your cassava flour to get started.
Order now so you can eat as soon as possible. You will be a tortilla genius is no time.